Saturday, March 01, 2014

Looking for a Yellow Submarine

A few weeks ago, I posted about my mission to find the K'Nex Yellow Submarine. Well, I finally finished my little video about it! I keep forgetting to turn my phone around when I shoot video so please excuse the verticality of it all!


It was fun to figure out how to do some editing and stuff in iMovie. And I drew this little cover graphic, too!

I feel kind of dorky about posting this on Facebook just yet, but if you do watch, please leave me a comment on YouTube or here or send me a note and let me know what you think!

And... I finally got some Gorilla Super Glue so my Yellow Submarine is DONE! Now I'm just afraid to move it. I'm glad I got it, but K'nex is not my favorite. Legos are way more awesome.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home